Your aga model
We can convert 2 and 4 oven agas of almost any age. Here are some pictures of the different models that can be converted.
POST 74 aga
- Made with small up stand along rear of top
- Chrome domes, usually black rims
- Optional bolt on ‘classic’ badges
- 4 oven has separate top for warming ovens
- Capped towel rail ends
- Many colours!
- Defined by raised shelf across back of top
- 2 or 4 oven -one piece top on 4 oven version
- Chrome domes - early lids had colour matched rims
- Uncapped towel rail ends
- Colours - cream, white, powder blue - later brown, black, red, dark blue, Hunter green
STANDARD/ TRADITIONAL 1941-72.
- Identical sized ovens, small firebox door
- 2 or 4 oven
- Cast domed lids (earlier models)
- Towel rail bolts to front.
- Aga name embossed onto front plate
- The black hob is flat
- Original colours cream or white only.